Old 10-30-2020, 12:44 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Dave9185

It was just something that I was thinking about, because you got to admit PAWS acts really strange. I don't want to drink, however out of curiosity I was just thinking that would be the safest way, and this goes to people who are willing to do it. Not me though. I only mentioned it because in our community people relapse, and instead of going sober for years and then relapsing bad into PAWS again, it would probably be the safest way to do it. No matter how many times we tell our friends on here to stop drinking, we know not everyone will listen. Maybe a very slow way to do this would save someone the additional headache of another prolonged PAWS experience.

I'm going through my own little hell today and last night. I was reading on cirrhosis and saw an image of pimples on a person with cirrhosis, and I noticed I have a few pimples on my chest as well, and they have been there for weeks. I never thought much about it until I saw the image last night. I couldn't sleep, and currently shaky from health anxiety. My liver never really hurt, I have had dull and pinching pains around my abdomen and shoulder blade, and under the armpit area a few months ago, and it came back recently. My blood results have always come back normal. I have never experienced jaundice or the typical symptoms of cirrhosis. My ultrasound showed a slightly enlarged and slightly fatty liver. The ultra sound was done around 3 months after my last weekend binge. I'm worried that I've healed a lot in the last 3 months, and covered up the severity of my liver damage where the ultrasound only shows mildly enlarged/fatty (meaning I'm horrified to think of what my liver looked like 3 months ago). Obviously it's good that nothing serious was discovered... I hope the people know what I mean by saying this. I think I need to do that FibroScan that some people have mentioned on the board. I barely slept last night and will continue to do more research. Another thing is, waiting for results is just a hell of at time in itself... I don't know if I'm up for that at the moment. Once again the question is am I nuts or is my fear sensible? IDK. Obviously I don't expect nor want medical advice on here, however anyone care to share similar experiences, would really appreciate it.