View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 03:28 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

bekind - sigh of relief with you that you were able to close out the issue unscathed.

we are enjoying AZ!!! the weather cooled down to a high of 100 here for the first time since April, so we timed it right. It’s nice to get a bit of ‘summer’ since ours was smoked out.

baby K is being spoiled (in a good way) by her grandparents - they are very excited to see her and worked hard to make sure that she would have age appropriate things to play with. She has been falling asleep hard and long after so much play.

We got our first look of the Bay Area burn areas as our flight took off - it took my breath away how much is gone. Even knowing the numbers it is still shocking.

Not sure I would recommend flying in the US right now though. Our neighborhood is quite pro mask, highly educated (lots of PhDs), and international. I haven’t seen anyone incorrectly wear a mask until I got to the airport and I was shocked at the behaviors being practiced. My 2 year old is far far far better at wearing her mask than 50% of the people on the plane. I think not wearing a mask is more contagious than COVID :/ We won’t be taking another flight trip.