View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:05 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
doubletime

Angry

I agree with all of you but I mostly agree with "mythreesons". The person whom is doing this is very selfish/selfcentered person who makes bad and wrong choices.

My soon to be ex AH called tonight wanted to speak with our son which he did for a few minutes and then our son was finished talking with him and ready to get off the phone. This upset him totally (you know it is ok for him to only want to spend time with us on his terms and we are suppose to bow at his feet when he makes "time for us". I tried seperating the person and the disease and it made no difference with him, I even tried the going on with our activities without him and sometimes all this accomplished was adding fuel to the fire. I am sorry but no more of the merry go round, I am now focused on my son's and my own well being.

If he does not like it well 1-800-bite-me. LOL Sorry just needed to vent a little today. My son was just saying this morning that he hates the things going on this time of year. Had to reassure him that we would be alright and that it was ok to be upset. I hate this disease and what it does to the person.

Doubletime