View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:29 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
DariaM

Good morning. In shocking news to no one, especially myself, I drank last night b/c I was just so overwhelmed and felt like I needed a temporary escape from the stress. Not a valid reason, but I'm not at all shocked that I put myself in a position to fail with this schedule. Then this morning I got up, went into work, and spoke to them about not working during the semester. So I'm gonna work out my remaining two weeks of schedule, and then not work again while school is in session. I hope it's not too late to try to right the ship as far as this semester goes. I feel a bit better already, though. It even feels mentally less chaotic to have a fixed end date for work, even if it's not for two weeks. I'm also going to take a step back from looking for an internship until I get my academic stuff back on track. I'm just juggling too many things, and I've got to narrow it down and focus. At this point, my brain feels so chaotic and unfocused, I'm not really making good use of my time anyhow.