View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 12:37 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Good morning Overs!

Glad you had fun at the card show FBL. I hope all were masked, as I see parts of your state are really getting zonked by the virus.

Itchy, glad that you are able to get so much in before the weather turns. I have a long list of outdoor chores I need to do in a narrow window before the weather permanently turns here. The tree folks whom I used recently have a deal with myself and my neighbor to dump some high quality shredded chips in our yards for free if they are in the neighborhood. I have an unlimited need for mulch, and even buying wholesale truckloads here is expensive. It saves the tree guys from hauling it far away to dump. I need to scrape and paint some outside windows too. And, of course, the leaves are just beginning to drop. I just received my first oil delivery of the season, so I know winter is coming. After my delivery, the tank still showed only being a quarter filled. I pulled the fuel gauge and saw the float assembly covered in a gelatinous 70 year glob of oil. Back to reading accurately once again.

SE, I love your ongoing Baby K stories. Brings back so many memories that I had drunkenly forgotten over the years.

Have a good week all!