View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 12:37 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning all, I hope you're all well etc. All good here, I'm just having a morning coffee, I had a cup of tea earlier so no doubt I'll be piddling for England in a bit, lol. It looks quite bright and sunny out there, though it's definitely a lot colder. I got my washing machine fixed and the man only charged me £30.00 which I thought was really good, I was expecting double that or more, so I'll definitely be keeping his number. I've got a big wash load in now and so far, so good.

Suze, don't be down in the dumps re that man, your worthy of better, carry on making looking after you your priority, everything else will fall into place when the time is right. He's a blast from the past and you know where the past belongs.
I'm really happy that you're enjoying being a home bird so much, make the most of it, have you had any thoughts yet on what you do want to do work wise?

Erratic, you're doing really, really well, 10 days sober out of 12 is excellent, I'm just not happy that no one has contacted you, in fact I think it stinks, they should be giving you the support you need, they'll probably put the blame on the Covid situation when they do get round to phoning you, that's the excuse that everyone seems to be using.
It's a pain re your sofa, but like Suze said, it will be here before we know it, it's the end of September next week and at least they're giving you some compensation, £60 isn't too bad, you could buy something for your room maybe, a new picture or a lamp, or whatever. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone, considering it's been such a strange one.

Hi Dee, I hope you're good and well and enjoying life. Where are they up to with the Covid restrictions where you live, have they lightened up a bit yet? Stay safe anyway.

See you all later, I'm off for a shower and to get dressed.

Lots of love to you all. xxx