View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 10:28 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Rsanchez920

The book this naked mind

Originally Posted by Flowing View Post
In the past I have always struggled to accept life without alcohol and have grieved it's presence in my life. I know that sounds ridiculous considering the amount of misery it creates but I find myself looking at people enjoying a beer or glass of wine and feel like I'm missing out.

I have heard people say that they feel like they have given up absolutely nothing by cutting out alcohol, like alcohol is 100 percent bad and the exclusion of it is nothing but positive.

This is the mind set that I want and I think I need in order to maintain a happy sobriety.... So does anyone have any tips to achieve this?

Thanks
I am almost done reading it now and I feel like it has changed my life... The whole premise if you have not read it is basically on learning all the lies that we've been told about alcohol and the role that it plays in our life and looking at the science behind it and when your mind completely does a 180 it becomes almost effortless because we don't feel that feeling of missing out. It's definitely worth taking a look at if you haven't