View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 09:21 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Icemelon

He has really just messed with my head over the years and now i guess im the one with the problem. No sane person would take this crap surely. I let him push my buttons again as I found out he was messaging his ex and although the messages were just friendly, he actually called her and yet doesnt bother to give me the time of day. I kinda flipped out because he has used this ex to triangulate me before by sending her flirty messages when we have had bustups. So he knows how paranoid this makes me as Ive told him this. And he wont block her, he said he wont be controlled by me. But surely if he cared he would get rid of her, its not like they were ever particularly serious and he says he hasnt even seen her in the years weve been "together". I dont want to be a controlling psycho but I feel like hes turning me into one. He said Im a psycho and I have 2 months to get my head in order.
Just so upset as I type this. He says its me who needs help.
I had a job interview and he didnt care to ask how it went. He knows im down and doesnt care.
Do you think he is actually still an addict and just lying to me or am I using it as an excuse not to accept that he just hates me or something. As he keeps twisting the knife further and further.
My best friend, his cousin, said he has always been the same and cares for no one but himself and uses everybody.
I know I must let go I just wish everything didnt hurt so much. I read back on my previous posts and I think there must really be something wrong with me for letting this carry on.
Im going for some energy therapy in a few days, apparently it can release emotional blockages caused by events etc.