View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 03:02 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Coz

Just a quick check in - still on my road trip and having lots of adventures! I've posted some of my pics and travel tales in the May 2020 thread if you want a virtual trip around just a few spots in Central Queensland (Australia).

Toots - you must be back in the UK now? How did the move 'home' go?

Siesta - great to see you with the rest of us undies. Welcome!

Willow - congrats on 80 days. A great milestone achievement!

FK - ouch re speeding ticket. At least you could feel confident that they couldn't get you on a DUI as well.

Charon - hope the trip went well. Looking forward to seeing your photos of Ruthie.

Purps - sorry to hear about your Nephew. This virus is sure throwing nearly all of us into a spin. I can't wait until I get a chance to see my kids again - just don't know when that will be as our borders are shut very tightly at the moment.

Big hello and hug to all the undies checking in here .

One little tale from me. Yesterday in Australia was RUOK day. It’s our national day of action when we remember to ask, “Are you OK?” to anyone in our lives that are struggling with life’s ups and downs. This year is particularly important as so many of us are struggling.
On my travels, I found a painted rock - an initiative of one of the many rock painting 'facebook' clubs around Australia. It was their way of sending out positive messages to everyone in the community - not just their close contacts. I thought I'd share it with you as it really made my day: