View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 09:25 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Alysheba

It's a little after 9 am here and it is very dark and orangey outside. I need to go pick up some prescriptions, but I don't want to really go out in that gunk yet. It's a little scary. I'm hoping some of the smoke clears later. It is the most peculiar feeling for it to be early in the morning, dark with smoke and an orange sun.
I've been struggling with anxiety lately about leaving the house. All this gunk and irritants in the air has made me kind of feel sickish the last few days. Sometimes staying home all the time isn't the best thing for me, but what can we do? We're still on lockdown and with fires and horrible air quality, they advise people not to go out. Pretty soon, I will gut up and get out there. It would be nice if it weren't so dark outside.
Sorry to be a bummer, but between the pandemic and the terrible fires and dealing with stuff I just don't feel like I have the energy to do. Onward and upward. There are people who struggle with much more than I do and they manage to get past agoraphobia or whatever this is and do what they have to. I've been struggling physically and emotionally these last couple of days. But hope springs eternal.
Thank you for being here. Much love and peace to you all. I'm glad I can come here to some really great people.
25 years since the Spice Girls. Wow. Makes me feel kind of old too. Cour, you find the most interesting pics and bits of knowledge. ♥
Have a great day all and I'm hoping we get some light today. It is still pitch dark/orange outside. So freaking weird. Love and peace to all my friends here.