View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 04:31 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
kenton

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I had my mum's anniversary a few days ago.....it is all kinds of emotional huh? s

You are a wonderful miracle dear kent....as in watching you make your life the place you wanted it to be has been just incredible.
So so happy for you.

I hope your daughter has a great first day and I hope the literary agent loves your novel!
Sending love and hugs. s xx ❤️
Thank you darling Suze, your message made me cry. I hope you are feeling ok about your mum's anniversary. I don't come to this thread so often anymore. A few weeks ago, I was made to feel foolish for being happy. It hurt me a lot but I stayed with the feelings. I'm not going to apologise for who I am. And I'm never going to change who I am. I've worked too darn hard to get to this place of happy. And it's sobriety that got me here... sobriety has enabled me to start building the life I always wanted. I want newcomers to know that sobriety is worth every ounce of effort, every craving, every broken night's sleep, every tear, every lost drinking buddy, everything. Sobriety is worth everything. We work hard for our sobriety. We're allowed to be happy. Love you Suze xxx

I've got behind with the thread but as always, I wish you loads of love and healing energy Nic xxx