View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:52 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning guys,

well it is 8.30 in tbe morning here in Greece and another beautiful sunny one. Seren is still sleeping. She absolutely loves the water and spent the whole day in the sea yesterday no wonder she is tired! Thankfully my head is in a better place now. We had a beautiful day yesterday on the beach and stayed late and so we decided to have a chilled evening and we got some food from tbe supermarkets and I made us dinner in the apartment and we ate on the balcony. We had such a laugh.

Yesterday was my last official day at British Airways. I am not really sure how I feel. It has been my life for so long so there is part if me that is sad and maybe a but fearful? But I also know that I was so unhappy in that job the last few years plus the management are bloody awful and so it's great to be free if all that. It will probably take a while to really sink in. I still have to go and return all my uniform yet. The delay we had as well made me think ugh thank God I am not the crew on that flight hahaha. Yes Daisy we will definitely get compensation, if you are delayed anything over 3 hours now so we may even get avout £400pp which would be amazing for me ad that's £800 for me and Seren that's our holiday almost paid. Every cloud and that lol.

When does Owen go back to school? Seren is on the 7th.

Erratic are you doing a home detox or outpatient? Keep us informed!

Vipe I would definitely recommend getting onto a zoom AA. There are so many.

Right , getting up now , have a lovely day everyone.