View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:43 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
snitch

Hey lovelies.

So after a 24 hour flight delay urgh we got to Greece sat eve. It was a technical problem with the aircraft and it was out of my hands but it turned into a very looooong day. Anyway it is absolutely beautiful here. Our apartments are lovely, the staff are amazing and the beach! Ahhh I just love beaches and it is sandy with clear warm water. The last couple of days though my head has not been in a great place and of course when my head is like that my alcoholism can see a way to slip through the crack and with vine all around me it was hinting at what would make me feel better. NOT! Both nights I got to bed early and today I have woken and the awful feelings have passed.

its tough on holiday, well it is for me anyway as I see people all around me drinking wine and I was in a it of self pity last night because I can't do that. I also realised how I dont like just sitting with myself. It used to be a glass of wine itself would do the trick and now I cant wait for the bread basket to appear so I am doing something. Eating! They say more will be revealed. It is something I need to work on.like I am ok now sitting on the beach by myself but in social situations I feel awkward.
Anyway , I dont want to sound doomy and gloomy but I have to share what is going on in my head.
I feel very blessed to be avle to come away with my sisters and my daughter to this beautiful place. It's my last official day at BA today and so from tomorrow I am officially unemployed lol so could be doing worse haha.
Its lovely to see everyone posting.

Lots of love