View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 10:30 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Yo, it’s Viper 🐍,

Just got off the motorcycle and I’m winding down for the night. I’m looking at a few things to do right now. Ive actually signed up for a big school for to be a Health and Wellness Coach, which is weird because I can’t see myself actually being a coach and don’t even think I’d like it!! 😂😂 I dunno. However, there is a one month period to try it out without losing much so, yeah dunno. I’ve become an expert in my own right. Overcome booze and health issues and learned a ton. I’m like-able. Plus you can coach online which is good because I want to work remotely. This State is not for me and...

Unfortunately my heart is heavy with the rapid decline of my country and I’m ready to leave if I can. Especially depending on the election, which I don’t see going well. I’m glad I’m the only American in this group because I can say this country has gone to S**t. Are you getting the news about what’s going on here? I’m sure you can guess which side the kindly viper is on. It ain’t the Red side.

My other possible pursuit is that I have sent out a request to the college I went to, to get permission to Audit a course. I get to take anything for life. I’m looking at Spanish 101 starting September 7. I have a base in Spanish which I’ve mostly forgotten. Directly below the US there are a couple of dozen nations that speak Spanish. Clear blue waters and brilliant sunshine. Puerto Rico is a US Territory too.

I’ve been going to the gym. I’m weak but my muscles are turning around.

so who knows what will work out. I’m still at my sister’s house 😐.

Ok thanks,

V🐍🐍🐍