View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 04:09 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

afternoon x good to hear from u snitch, good for u going on holiday to greece x wasnt strawberry from there? i know its big place lol, i have been to greece once on the island zyinikthos or some kind of spelling lol, loved it there, ofcause was there when was heat wave and i got sunburnt aswell as heatstroke lol wasnt good coming back from there though, my parents were going to take me to anfield as was a big liverpool fan, but the car tire burst on the m6 on the 3rd lane and rolled up a hill and car was right off, also i remeber i was sleeping and woke up just before as i had a feeling something was going to happen which was weird and then bang, i have never slept in a car since unless i was totally drunk, which never happened much really. anyway thats my little horror story which hey ho we are alive x sry to hear about ur mum not doing to well on her treatment, but wishing her that it goes into remission xx so have a good holiday snitch, hope i havent upset u in telling my story as i am sure u will have a great time xxx
so this morn i did some weeding as i think today is going to be only dry day i think on my days off at least. i also went to have a word with my boss and work mate, i have hinted that i want to go down for izzy first xmas so have asked for the sunday off and we can drive down on xmas eve afternoon, thats if hubby is off work himself x anyway just thought would post a quick one, which lol ended up longer than i expected. here thinking of you daisy, viper, dee aswell. take care xx