View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 09:08 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
snitch

Early morning check in for me!

I ate pizza and cakes and sweets yesterday and paying for it now,, awake with stomach cramps ouch but it was worth it! It was a kids birthday party after all!

Daisy that's great news about your friend!! I'm pleased to hear that.

We had a fab day yesterday the circus was amazing, really good fun, Bd then we had pizza and cake in the park. It was a lovely day.

Today I am meeting up with a couple of girls I havent seen for ages and their kids. Going to the park again . It will be really nice to see them.

Oh I forgot to say I am going on holiday on friday.! Seren and I are going to Greece with my sisters. Basically they booked to go away originally in june with my mum and dad. Then covid happened and they rebooked for september minus my mum and dad after my mums diagnosis. Tjen their flights were canx in september and so they brought their holiday forward to the 28th August and because they are in an apartment that sleeps 4 they asked if we would like to go! It looks really lovely it's in skiathos. I am actually really looking forward to it especially as I will be with my sisters as I feel safe with them and they will love doing stuff with Seren too. My 2nd sober holiday woo hoo.

Seren goes back to school on the 7th or 8th , can't quite remember so we will have time to go out and get her a few new bits etc.

Everything is pretty good at the moment. Obviously I wish my mum didn't have cancer but I am there for her and she is getting her treatment but other than that life is good. Its certainly a million times better than this time 2 nd a half years ago 😊😊😊

Happy monday all