Old 08-08-2020, 03:55 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning Weekenders

Congratulations Forwards, being sober certainly opens new doors.

Beels, good stuff, being prepared for all eventualities helps us enormously. When I first stopped drinking (seriously this time) I said ‘I don’t drink’ now the problem was, how did I stay stopped drinking? That’s where SR has been my lifesaver and I learnt about my road of recovery.

Willow, Jonathan Livingstone Seagull sounds an interesting read and I’m sure your Jonathan Livingstone Seagull owns that part of the beach. He’s obviously a kind seagull and likes you on his patch.

Saou, mine too, birthday tomorrow. (where did the years go?) Does that mean you’ll be a member of the Seenagers?

I went to MeadowHall yesterday, or as we call it, MeadowHell, to the Apple store. We’d had to book an appointment to see them about Mr. Mags’s phone. I was well impressed by everyone in the store. Temperature taken before you’re allowed in, a lady then asked us our details and took us to some pouffe seats with a table and sears across, all spaced out very well. They got the thumbs up from me.

I feel like we’re living in a surreal world, not being out much since March, it’s so weird.

Have a grand sober weekend. I never tire of waking up hangover free. It’s good to be sober.