View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:13 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  
aussieblue
orangutan

Originally Posted by mirage View Post
So glad to hear from you, Aussie. I'm glad you took a break from social media, tv, etc. It's a good thing. I get worried when I don't hear from you though! Congrats on 58 days! I limit my news consumption, too. It can be all a bit too doom and gloom and staying away and just watching other things feels better when I'm not in the mood to take on reality. It's especially bad cuz we have our presidential election in 3 months, so everyone is really ramped up. I can't wait for that to be over, too. The combination of Covid and the election is not good! People have gone bat sh** crazy. lol Hope Australia is faring better.

Much love to our Marchers, far and wide! xx
Sorry I didn't mean to worry you Mirage but I really had to get away from the media , things have turned really bad in Victoria with the Covid and it has spread into N.S.W. nothing like the numbers in Victoria but it is on the move and you are right people are going crazy, all the bad news here and around the world just gets too much , I suffer depression as it is and I just had to turn off.
I am doing well with my sobriety , winter is always easier for me so I need to get plenty of days sober before the summer and I am at my weakest. summer don't mention that word.