View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:55 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful for Rusty’s perseverance
Grateful for Courage’s bursts of wisdom
Grateful to see newcomers, Owen and Copperfield. Did I miss anyone? I am catching up. Again.
Numblady, I’ve got to go back and read Metamorphis about the beatle. Never finished it. Hev, I’m sure Kafka is not over your head. As NL said, his writing is very relatable to today’s world
Hopefully NC is ok and NL can check in with her
Good to see you, Aly
Grateful this Monday morning is starting off calm and with no crisis as has been the case with the last couple of weeks
Grateful my Dad is moving again next weekend and his two BFF’s are helping and getting some additional help also. Grateful after talking with my Dad’s doctor, caregivers and my support group, I feel certain now that this is the best move for him, and his final place. Grateful he is now on hospice. Not grateful for what that means for life expectancy, though it’s not a surprise, but grateful for all the extra and much needed help and pain control this will get my Dad. Also, I discovered that hospice doesn’t always mean six months or less. The hospice agency will re-assess individuals every six months up to five years and I was assured my Dad is likely to continue to qualify
Grateful I have a southwest voucher
Grateful to be getting advice on mortgage refi
Grateful to see you all here. I love you all and grateful we are staying on this journey together