Thread: Only 10 days
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thomas11

Only 10 days

Its been 10 days since I lasted posted and I think I was 2-3 days sober. I had to revert back to my mindset of 2015 and make sobriety as important in my life as breathing air, and so I have. Been a few nights where I've been in bed at 7PM just to make the demons go away. For that reason, among others, I don't feel I am in a position right now to post or offer any "advice" to others. I start working Monday 8/3. I had a bit of a plan to prepare for that and as of now I am happy I have had the discipline to stay the course. I've been alcohol free, and tying up loose ends and being a responsible adult once again. I will be coming back to this forum on a regular basis as its been a literal life saver, but for now I wanted to put it out there that I am ok (maybe even better than ok) and I will integrate myself back into this forum on a regular basis, but only when I feel comfortable doing so. I hope everyone is well. For those who are not doing well, keep at it. A day sober is better than a day drunk, hungover or in withdrawal. Jeff.