Old 07-27-2020, 01:28 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  
Fusion

Kk, I read your last post and it started out on a downer and gradually built up to positivity. But please try not to beat yourself up, for having a day off the translation work. Great news about the new glasses and consequent viewing of trees with leaves and needles. I'm sorry but my attempts to replicate the divine pizza base, have so far failed. In fact, I've decided to make a decent cottage loaf tomorrow, and build up confidence to experiment with the pizza dough the following day.

How wonderful that you're meeting your friend tomorrow, I'm sure the pizza will taste better than mine, if only I'd written down my concocted recipe.

Bekind, I'll do a rain-dance for you, or blow some rain clouds your way, it's rained incessantly for a week here....and I'm growing outdoor tomatoes which are staying resolutely green.

Gosh Saou, what a wonderful family history-story. Shipwrecked of the Spanish Armada to Ireland. I have mostly English, plus traces of Scottish and Irish blood, involved in the last few centuries. Who knows though, maybe some of my Irish predecessors mixed with Spanish, it sounds quite a romantic match.