View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Numblady

Mags hope you are feeling better and continue to do so.
Hev, it was “He’s Just Not That Into You”. Pretty silly and not big on depth or complex plot/character development. But just what the doctor ordered for someone seeking entertainment that is almost purely mindless.

Grateful for Opi’s making a new part.
Grateful for how fast we clip through parts because it’s a reflection of all the positive thoughts expressed here.
Grateful for police officers. I don’t want to be political but suffice to say I by no means think policing in our country is perfect. But there is also much I am grateful for. I was in Target Friday evening and there was someone screaming in the store, kind of like having an active psychotic episode and being totally enraged. I couldn’t see him for a long time but eventually he got kind of herded up to the front by a group of male employees. I think they could have been security because there shirts were black not red. I was moved by them too trying to protect the customers but also not just jump the guy or anything. He looked like he was homeless and I think was weeping and carrying on. he looked very small and fragile, like a meth addict. He was not wearing a mask. He went into the bathroom at the front and as I was leaving several law enforcement officers were going in. Just thinking about them, pulling up their masks, not knowing what they would really encounter, just made me grateful people are willing to be spit on and screamed at and fought or even killed in the line of duty to keep others safe. Grateful for those who are upstanding and compassionate in addition to protective.
Grateful the weekend was actually fairly relaxing.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for another day to try and be kind and of service.
Grateful for all of you.