View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:11 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Charon

Morning.

Mrs decided to open all the doors & windows to let in fresh air - and pollen and mold spores. I got hammered as soon as I stepped out of my HEPA filtered bedroom. Very considerate - not. And when I said I'd like things closed up again because of my allergies (which she is very aware of) I got a p1$$y response and not even the hint of a "sorry". Of course I'm really miserable - eyes & nose/sinuses running, headache, hard to breathe, chest hurts, and angry and triggering.

I have a lot of mechanical maintenence to do on the garden tractor and I want to get the snow blower to the shop for some adjustments I can't seem to get quite right. I also need to run some errands. I'd much rather creep back into my bedroom, where I can breathe, and suck on a bottle. I'm not going to do that, though I wonder if I would if I didn't have so much to do.

I spent all day yesterday picking up the trimmings from 100 feet of bittersweet and mowing. It was a miserable day. I didn't expect to wake up to the outdoors this morning. Getting hit this way before I even had a chance to take my allergy meds really sux. I never hear the end of it if I so much as leave the toilet seat up. There's a wee house around the corner for sale - perfect size for one person. If I bought it I could live there and still take care of what I do now on this house/property. Maybe checking the price will help me get over triggering.