Thread: Hypocrisy
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 12:33 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Philemon

Interesting site. I have quite a few books on the NPD person. I used to like Lisa E Scotts website and I have read all of Sam Vaknins stuff.
One thing I have learnt is that the psychopath/sociopath (not sure which one of these my ex was, hard to tell apart) is not capable of feeling real emotions, apart from anger. They are a mirage of what they think you want them to be, in the beginning. They mimic normal emotions so you don't realize that they can't feel them.
They are empty shells of human beings who use other people only for their "narcissistic supply"
There is no cure for it, infact they wouldn't want to be cured because they think they are superior to us wretched mortals who let our emotions "rule" us. We are vastly inferior to their good selves. Could go on and on.
Pity I only started to read what I had been dealing with after the last one I split with

Bad day today, my cheque cleared at the bank and I have spent the whole day ignoring cravings. Finished off the front garden, picked my grandson up from school, played and got beat at Fortnite on computer by him, going to bed to watch a film even though it's only 8.30pm