View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 04:55 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  
dontlookbacchus

Hi Classmates

Thanks BM. Well, it was a 6 out of 10 day yesterday, doing great and fell away a bit at the end. The armour idea and setting the right mental attitude helped. Some things got done and I am hoping for the same today. A few green shoots, let's say.

I haven't bought any clothes either since this lock-down. I am looking forward to being in that kind of world again. I do love the idea of pyjamas. The last time I had some, I must have been a kid.

Masks, where I live, are mandatory indoors and many people wear them in the street. I would guess 70% of people you see outside wear them and 100% inside. It has been that way since the start so wearing a mask is normal now. I don't think many people think that they, themselves, are being protected, it more about spreading. Maybe it is a big city/small town thing, like you suggested City.
Not drinking does wonders for being in lock-down with your significant other. I feel for those whose partners are smashed all the time and unable to communicate.

I hope all of us in the class get through this. You get the feeling that the pandemic isn't going away for a while. Thankfully we have this forum, while others have felt isolated during this time.

Before it gets too hot, I am going to have a SLOW jog outside.

Have a healthy, happy and sober day all

dlb