View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 04:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kc05

Trying to co parent? So exhausting

Ok so tiny update. I had moments of weakness a few weeks ago with him and felt so sorry for myself and engaged in convo and dinners. And of course nothing’s different and I’m away now. Thank goodness. They can suck you back in so easily. And make you feel so sorry for them. Anyways now the next thing is we have a custody agreement in place. Me and the kids are taking a vacation so he will not see them on his days that week. All in paperwork. He’s known about it for months now. But he is demanding that the week prior I let him take all my days with the kids. I’ve told him no and he is relentless. He keeps sending me messages saying I’m being selfish. That I only care about myself. You know typical I have ruined everything kind of stuff. Which paperwork says I don’t have to give him my days and he’s allowed to take a vacation with them. But he can’t because he’s missed to many days at work. And he wouldn’t be able to drive them anywhere. But I’ve been trying to read and learn about this disease and about narcissism. And everything I’ve read says stick to the schedule. And I told him that’s what we were going to do. And it’s sent him into overdrive with bombarding me with a million texts. Is this the right way to go? I’m not responding to messages.