Old 07-05-2020, 12:46 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Kaily

I was a horse owner too Willow, I had several different ones over the years. I do romanticise the idea of having another but in reality I don't have the energy, money or motivation but do miss that whole horsey world.

Sao I don't know what the answer is for young people's entertainment. I think this lockdown has been particularly hard on them. Just as they get of an age to acquire independence the world is locked up. I would of hated it as a teen. Drinking in open places has been banned here for sometime, which is fair enough but not actually adhered by the minority anyway.

Least it seems we are all craving fish and chips now. So far I have resisted temptation despite have several chippy's in my area!

Mags sorry to hear the numbers are up in Lincolnshire. The guidance is just that, guidance. So you gotta do what feels right for you.

Captain I know I have said it before but I would love to learn photography. I want a camera that isn't too heavy though. How near were you to the birds?

So many people have been buying lockdown puppies that there is now a shortage in the UK. People are paying thousands of pounds over the odds from unscrupulous puppy farmers. Give it a few months and the rescues will be full of unwanted dogs. Sad that people think a dog can be a temporary play thing.