View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 02:01 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful to finally make it here. It’s morning somewhere!
Aly,sorry about your morning and hope it gets better
RZ, glad you made it here. Thinking good thoughts for you
least, was just thinking about how I love your signature too. I’ve thought about what I would do if I lost everything and realized I’d rather live in my car with my cogs than in my house without them.
PS, ditto to everything you said except for the dog walking since I don’t have dogs. I wish my cogs would go for walks with me 🐱 😊
Buttermarsh, glad you have found the meaning of life. I found it around the time I got sober and I still hold it close to me. I need reminders
Grateful for my old comfy clothes too. Certainly not shopping for any new clothes for now
Grateful to have a good cry with a friend over a phone call. Grateful to learn I am not the only one who puts up a good appearance that everything is fine when in reality I’m having anxiety off the charts over our current pandemic, what the future holds and many other things. Grateful for a story my friend shared about a good man she knew who had millions and lost it all twice due to circumstances not in his control and how he now lives in an RV with his wife surrounded by nature, and keeps a positive attitude about his life and family.
Grateful to reconcile my feelings over both gratitude and guilt for what I have, sadness over losses I’ve experienced and gratitude that things aren’t worse.
Grateful for this special place where I can share my thoughts without judgement. You all mean so much