View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:42 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  
Coz

Hope, Didit and Dig - I'm super excited to see your posts and know that you are still conquering the evil AV . Really great news.

Hope - as much as it is hard to push friends aside, it does sound like your ex-drinking buddy is a good one to avoid until you are really secure in your new sober life. I'm sure she will appreciate the gift and maybe you could just have a chat on the phone on the birthday and maybe catch up for a coffee at a later date.

Didit - congrats on your month milestone.

You are not alone in your 'over-it' attitude to the world at the moment. My line to my sons is to know that it is a pain in the ass at the moment, butt these will be times that we will remember and which will go down in history, so smile, find some safe things to do, and know that our generation will be forever remembered for the 2020 pandemic.

Dig - you are so amazing. To go out and enjoy a birthday fire without drinking is fantastic. My last fire evening was miserable, but was probably far too early in sobriety to try. And yes, not far off the 10 days fr you.

for now....