View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:39 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  
Fallow
Re-Tread

Originally Posted by Zombie79 View Post

Now, a bacon soda...
Bacon soda? Is this real? Gotta say it sounds horrible. And I do like bacon. I smoked a couple racks of ribs over the weekend that turned out pretty good. Maybe I will check amazon for bacon soda lol. Ewww.

Not sure what happened to me emotionally today. I had some sort of internal meltdown. It lasted a long time. Everything seems to be breaking, everyone is complaining, money is flying out the window. Not sure how to handle anything really. Stressful times. Sad part is I figure it's only getting worse from here. Wish I could numb it out honestly.

But I didn't drink! Didn't really think about drinking so much as the thought I really have nothing to look forward to. Nothing in my life really excites me for the future. I am on a merry go round of responsibilities. There are no real calming elements either. Seems like a guy just fighting battle after battle, always anticipating the bitter end.

Welp, that's my depressing anecdote for the evening. Hopefully tomorrow will be better but it doesn't look like it from here.

Good night all!