View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 07:13 PM
  # 451 (permalink)  
HopefulYear777

Hello sweet friends! Coz- Congrats on six weeks! So incredible. Your place sounds like a paradise.

TC- thank you for remembering my 30 days before it was even here. And now it finally is!

Og- Congratulations. I am enjoying reading your posts. Hope you buy yourself something nice. Day 38. Congrats.

RAL- The big 40 (actually more by today)! Awesome. I feel for you and your situation and hope you can make the right decision for your and Mr. Ral. I am sure things will become more clear as time goes on and you can access the situation at that time.

Zombie- You too! 36 I think. Yay!

Lily- 2 months. Great going!

Maria- You sound like you did a great job not taking a drink today.

Mystified- 3 weeks. Lucky 21

Karen- I agree with you. Sometimes being at home is really nice. I think you mentioned having a homegrown tomato recently. I have my first that will be ripe tomorrow or the next day. So excited.

Dee- It’s always a pleasure to read your posts.

WL- I feel like I can’t breathe well either with a mask. So I grocery shop as fast as possible.

Hi Fallow- Always lovely to have no thoughts of the evil drink.

Venuscat- I adore a BLT!

Kitten- Congratulations to you on day 27! Applause.

I had a few days to catch up so if I missed anyone- Hello!So happy to say it's day 30 for me.
Ever get in that mood when you just don't feel like you have anything interesting to say? That was me the past few days. But it's good to be back and catch up. I've missed everyone. I have to say that I've had "thoughts" of different crazy things or situations that may or may not happen in the future. I have friends at the beach and they have sent pictures. I remember drinking on the beach. Those "thoughts" were in my head and I really want to go to the beach again and not drink. I am not craving drinking at all. Just those "thoughts" that I have to work through and see myself in certain situations and know how I will handle them. I have a friend having a birthday tomorrow. We don't have plans but I do have to take her a gift and I'm scared she will ask me to come have a drink with her later in the day. I will say no. I have no fear of that. But it's a crazy situation because she was my drinking friend. We would get together for wine. When I stopped drinking, it took me forever to get it through her head that I didn't want to drink. And I didn't drink with her for over a year. Then we went out for dinner and I had wine once earlier this year. So I will have to tell her again that I'm not drinking. And she is the type that really wants others drinking when she is. Anyway- I'm writing out this stupid situation I'm feeling that hasn't even happened. I've even thought of having my husband drop off her gift early in the morning and say I'm not feeling so good.
So, other than that I am doing good. A little gardening and planning on my next painting project. Take care all and know that I really appreciate your support and enjoy reading all your posts.
Hope