View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 12:42 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
harriet11

Thanks so much for the kind words people Yes. I've actually been able to put being kind to myself into practice lately, it's soooo important.
My DILs mother has had her operation and is breathing on her own. It's going to take months of recovery and probably rehabilitation. She was her normal self when I saw her earlier that day. It's such a shock, even for me who's a comparative outsider, her daughter is really missing her of course.

I'm on the sober bus ! and it's a beautiful sunny sunny morning, that makes a change

What shall I do on my free days besides the necessary hmmm. Might go up to the attic and do a bit more up there, that's a gradual thing that'll probably take years - it's a big attic with 3 rooms full of stuff.

Lots of crochet projects to dip into and I'd like to do some beading too. Made some seed bead raspberries the other day. I could do seed bead leaves to go with them but I'm thinking of crochet leaves using either thin wool or cotton thread. Might be interesting to see how it develops...