View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:36 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey Overs! Been going and blowing getting ready for my Model Y coming in in the next week.

Sassy,
Yes, we are both living with the consequences of decisions we made decades ago. Luckily they were good ones.

FBL,
Hope the new digs make it nicer for you and your coworkers.

SE,
Glad your mom is willing to help out.

Toots,
Did it lift in time?

Star,
We've got the same, San Diego weather in the Rockies too. Gonna hit 90un the next two days then back to the 70s.

Purps,
Great Monday meme!

CK,
You too!

FBL,
I'm sure it will all work out.

Toots,
Sorry your golf day was called on account of weather.

Guys, I've been scarce here because of my new car. I ordered a Model 3 that aggravated my spinal issues because it was too low. Well I ordered the new Model Y and was afraid it would be too low too. It was perfect! So over the weekend I accepted a delivery date in the next couple of weeks or sooner. So we've been busy making all the arrangements for payment, registration, insurance and next week I'll have an SUV that beats most million dollar muscle cars silently. We love it already. I'm glad we didn't waste the money changing our electrical service from 100Amps to 200Amps, putting all new breaker box and breakers as well as the charging circuit and 50Amp outlet box to charge it.

Tomorrow we put the Subaru Baja up for sale as my SH gets the '19 Forester now that I'll have the Tesla.

Night all!