Old 06-15-2020, 09:03 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
Bekindalways

Thanks for the story K. It does sound like Uni was a pretty miserable time for you. It gives me a renewed appreciation for what those 399 days of not drinking mean to you.

My days continue to be pretty monotonous. My usual finance, sewing and caring for my Dad.

I have signed up to have a video tutor, a woman in Mexico, to work on my Spanish. She is an invalid and happy to teach. She has an easy laugh which make it a pleasure to interact with her. We had our second session today. I am reading a Spanish novel, El Tiempo Entre Costuras (The Time Between Seams) and have asked for her help. It is a bit ambitious but it looks like this pandemic will continue so I might as well bite off a chunk to work on. Just figuring out how to share a screen and trying to learn about sharing an electronic book is an education.

Sao, how are you all doing? Some of our states are disasters and some are doing pretty well. I'm pretty flummoxed by what makes a difference in the areas. Are parts of Great Britain better than others?