View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
taplow

Hi Tatsy and Obladi, thanks for asking how I am and also thanks lessgravity for the kind words and to other posters above. To be honest I feel a bit odd - very vague and empty. I did come on here yesterday and dutifully wrote a reply to the previous posts, but when it came to post it I couldn't see what purpose it served - it didn't seem right to put others to the bother of reading it - and so deleted it.
I've slept an awful lot over the last few days which is good but I'm not functioning as I usually do. I think that something's become dislodged somewhere and I'm just meandering about in a haze. I'm not bothered though and I'm in a fairly good mood considering I've got nothing to do today except lie around. Maybe previously I would have been worried that I'm not worried.
I'm just thinking aloud for a bit here while my pie defrosts. I think most of us have this deep down fear that there's not a lot of point to our lives. Of course this isn't surprising as mostly there isn't. We don't want to face that and so live like imposters. It's fine, everything's fine people, but whatever you do don't look down. Well, my little epiphany is that this is where I am and aiming for anything else - unreality - is insanity. It's kind of relaxing to realise that. Er, I sort of know what I mean.
I'm alright though, and I hope you are too.

Also, no Lines, I didn't really sell my shoes. That was just the headline to entice the crowd in.