Old 06-12-2020, 09:36 AM
  # 168 (permalink)  
kk1k5x

No argument there, Sao. This chatter in my head started after my trip to the lake, actually. To an extent, it was almost like this bottle chatter framed that half-hour of total quiet. I can report from today that while there's one of those zero-zeros in the fridge (mother is going to some garden get-together and is taking the thing with her - otherwise I would have simply poured it down the drain). That's just done now. It only entered my mind to the extent that I reflected on it here yesterday. Went about my business as usual.

Dee - right once more. It's also curious to me ... well, perhaps not curious, but it's very descriptive of addiction, how that "maniac organizer" thing starts up almost immediately. E.g. "when are NA beers allowed; should there be a specific time between them" etc, usual addict fare in that sense. With sparkling water and lemon it's easy - just have them when you're thirsty.

Not much else to report from today, aside from the fact that the work guy told me work is coming in on Monday. That's brilliant, I need to earn some money. I only had that 1.5 pages this week, so...

There have been multiple thunderstorms lately, so I'm wondering if the water is getting swim-ready. I'd kinda like to go swimming.

Tomorrow, sometime in the morning, I'm going to my grandma's. Haven't seen her in a long time now, so it should be great.

End of Day 396. I did not drink today.