View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 03:54 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Grateful, so grateful, to see our Aly here tonight, we've all missed you so very much. I'm sorry to hear that you've been in hospital and that week and anaemic, you must take good care of yourself now and do as Mags said, slow and easy baby steps until you're feeling stronger. I'm pleased that your mum is being patient, I'm sure she has been worried about you too. Lots of love to you Aly, just post when you feel up to it. xx

Wow Fearless, that was some day you had and I'm amazed too about what your dad's close friend said, definitely a message there. I loved reading about how your dad answered the phone to you, bless him, it's lovely that he has such a wonderful sense of humour. My friend Ann from the Whiner's thread calls life's misfortune's 'strangely wrapped gifts' which puzzled me when I first read it, but now I get it.

Astro, I remember you telling me about your feet before, lol, we just have to be grateful that we have two of them and they work, lol.

Grateful that I'll be going to bed sober again tonight.
Grateful to be watching some old Tom Jones tributes to his being 80 on Sunday, some memories there.
Grateful for my socks today, it's back to being cold.
Grateful that my little cat is in a very affectionate mood, though she'll probably bite me in a minute.
Grateful that I and my family are all in good health.
Grateful that Least, Billie and the cats have each other.
Grateful that Fearless's posts about her dad bring back memories of my lovely dad. I miss him every day.
Grateful that Mamatembo has joined us. Welcome. Grateful that she gets to put the children to bed each night and is there for them each morning, that's good.
Grateful I have a 'bad feet' brother, lol.
Grateful, very grateful, to see Aly back with us.
Grateful that Nogoingback has joined us. Welcome.
Grateful to be part of this little community.
Grateful for each of you xx