View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 12:14 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Splash29 View Post
Day 5. Feeling antsy, scattered, emotional and all over the place. Raining this weekend and stores still closed. So I cleaned my closet, the house, made good will pile. Read This Naked Mind (which was great!) and then read Quit like a Woman which was kinda good then got weirdly political. Starting that Carr book, but the science-focused books kinda bore me.
​​
Hanging out with the cats now. I get bursts of energy then get so depressed minutes later and stare at the wall. Have eaten lots of cup cakes today!! Oh God, please never let me drink again🙏. I don't think I can do this detoxing again. I'm so scattered and don't know what to do with myself. I know it will get better.

So happy to have this place. Not sure if I'm even making since. Wishing everyone a lovely & sober memorial day. 😊
Originally Posted by Sober369 View Post
Citrus and Splash, I'm sending hugs and love and lots of support. Naps are wonderful things, also hot baths. And food. And books. You will feel so much better in a few days. Maybe even tonight. I always feel so elated when the craving passes and I get through it.
I am not getting much done today. I had planned on gardening again but there are too many mosquitos.
I'm all bitten up. Going to take a hot bath and do some cleaning.
Karen is wise huh?
And totally wonderful......

You are doing so well dear Splash.
It is most likely going to be up and down for a bit re moods and such.
And exhaustion. And staring at the wall thinking what on earth was I just doing?

Hugs form me too. With you all the way. ❤️