View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 05:32 PM
  # 403 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey Overs!

Afternoon here Andy, 8:10 over there Mountain time US here. Like many retired US military, I drink coffee all day long. So third 12 oz. mug in hand here too at 1:10pm here, cheers. We watched all but the last two episodes of Ozark (Netflix) until 3 AM last night, so got up at 11. For those here that already have my old email and would like the new just pm me for it. I am also on FB but don’t ask to friend if you avoid politics. I am very vocal there with Memes and comments, to only a few friends. Not interested in becoming a start there.

PJ,
Yep the others here all are not wearing masks. They don’t realize they wear masks to protect others from them if they have it and don’t know it. Nor acknowledge what they are saying by not caring. We are going for some windshield touring.

Mags,

Windshield tours can’t hurt. Nor outdoor fun away from the possibly infected others.

Star,

Indeed it is a real place. (Cripple Creek) look it up in Wiki it is a great story. Last big gold strike/rush. Still lots of gold there.

FBL,

Tell mom Happy B-Day from us here! You are great at paying your sobriety forward bud. Nice "Dad" dream that. Glad your project goes well too.

Got the Baja A/C recharged today as the guy who rebuilt the whole motor did not charge the system on assembly. We’ll not be using him again. Engine is fine, now, after him redoing three times.

Dee,

Thanks! The reason for the barring of yoohoo’s makes some sense now.

Binge watching OZARK, last two episodes tonight.

Got grass seed (not that kind!) and weed and feed as well as pesticide for the giant red ants in our yard. They are closer in size to a wasp than other red ants. Might need the shotgun!