View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 04:22 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful like others to be up before the sun and enjoying the quiet—and coffee!
Grateful that miraculously, somehow, the camping reservation I made at one of the most popular state parks 5 months ago, just happened to fall on the first weekend campgrounds are (partially) open. I wish the weather was going to cooperate more but I’m just excited for any time we may have outside, out of the routine, out away from the glow of screens.
Grateful for solid sleep last night.
Grateful I finally took the little cat to the new vet earlier this week. Nothing wrong with him but now he’s an established little patient at the clinic nearby so they can prescribe flea meds etc. And it’s just another thing off the to-do list! Of course 5 or more things take its place immediately but it still feels like progress on some level.
Grateful my husband dealt with the kids all day so I could go to the office. My new boss is big on seeing people face to face. Which is. A little challenging these days. But we all just spread out in our giant auditorium for our meeting.
Grateful my son got through his math placement test yesterday without too many meltdowns.
Grateful to have fewer meetings today than yesterday...I think.
Grateful to recognize the problem is probably me if I’m annoyed at every single person I work with.
Grateful for all of you!