View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 09:56 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Cityboy

I had a set of those concrete & plastic cover weights in high school. Mom got Dad a really nice weight machine that I don't think he ever used a single time but I certainly did. My friends would come over a couple of times a week and we would work out. I had a cassette player and an Air Supply tape. Good times.

Other people drinking really doesn't bother me hardly at all, though there are still a couple of situations I have some anxiety about. Like we've discussed, group fishing and sports events, both of which usually entail a lot of alcohol, are on hold for now because of the pandemic. Don't know if it's better so that I can build my tool chest, or worse because of increasing anxiety. Really not worried about it though.

But for the last 20 to 25 years, I've been someone who would incorporate alcohol somehow into nearly all situations after five pm. If there was no open drinking, then I would have something squirreled in a bag or something, and it made no difference if I was the only one doing it. Different to see the same behavior now in others.