View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 04:40 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Cityboy

Morning all.

Had a great little outing yesterday morning catching panfish. My friend/customer seemed to have a good time. A little sore this morning, but it's a good sore.

Buttermarsh, how is your mini fasting going? For the last couple of months I've mostly just been trying to avoid binge eating and have mostly succeeded, it's just terribly slow progress.

Jr, hope you got your project in good shape. I need to proofread a report from Thursday this morning and do some other miscellaneous office stuff. I have a fence/gate project I would like to get done this weekend also.

Dontlookback, I'll see if I can find that documentary you suggested. Getting out is a large part of my work, so I've not been cooped up like many people.

I expect that health issues associated with being stuck inside will become a large problem soon as well if people don't begin returning to their previous routines.

A very close friend sent me a text last night that he has been exposed to someone who tested positive at work this week, as did everyone in his department. As of now he is in 14 day isolation at his family's weekend place outside of the city an hour away. He goes back to get tested on Monday.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.