View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Cityboy View Post
Glad you had a lovely day buttermarsh.

Venus, I think that my story about the dogs and rabbits was not very uplifting. Sorry. Maybe this is better. We have three wild rabbits living in our yard. They are out most every evening and they are so used to us that they barely bother to run or even make a feeble attempt to hide. A couple of days ago there was a large doe deer with a tiny fawn way in the back yard. It could only have been a few days old, if that, because it could hardly keep up with its mother and was just kind of hobbling along. Didn't see any of them today because I was out doing stuff in the yard.!
This is a little trick my husband taught me that I love.....I can quote from closed threads.
Well we all can if you click on 'permalink' and copy the post number, then quote a live post and change the post no. and username and message.

I am thrilled that it works in the new skin.

CB.....so much love and gratitude. That is a lovely story.
If you have any suggestions for how I recover from yesterday, I will be very grateful.
Not sure how I stop seeing and hearing that in my head and I do not know how to get over my guilt. s xx