View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 05:18 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
Numblady

Hev, so funny. I hate that too. I’ll be reading and dozing off in the middle of reading, repeatedly. Then turn out the light and it’s like a comic strip where it’s dark and all you see are two kind of crazed big eyes. Oh, it’s officially time to go to sleep? Okay, let’s WAkE UP! It’s usually not too prolonged for me but still.
Grateful Least got her check and paid bills.
Grateful Aly faced her fears and went to the grocery store.
Grateful I’ve already ordered a new keyboard case (again!) to replace this busted one. I can’t really see Very well while I type so that has to change.
Grateful last night my daughter told me she was a mommy’s girl. Not that I want to be the preferred parent (okay part of me does let’s be honest) but just that she was saying it. She sometimes goes out of her way to say things to me like therapy isn’t woirking because I still don’t care about her, that she’s more like Daddy,
Grateful to keep sharing tasks with my replacement — they won’t be mine for too much longer. Very liberating!
Grateful to go back to one of my favorite Thai places for takeout yesterday. They only sell mango sticky rice for a short window of time each year. And we’re in the window! I ate dessert for lunch and it was AWESOME. Highly recommend.
Grateful to be here with all of you.