View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 05:34 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful to be able to read the posts in between the code or whatever that stuff is!
Grateful the site looks fancy and so far feels easier to use. I’m even braving quick reply but also going to save my post.
Grateful for what Hev said about the drinking person not being our real selves. That is definitely one of the greatest gifts of sobriety, the gift of being closer to our authentic selves. I’ve come to find there are other ways we mask that—through distraction, through working too much, through not making forward progress in life situations. But still, we had no hope of it while entombed in booze.
Grateful to hear about the very sweet video Fearless’ son sent her.
Grateful for Zip’s Zooms.
Grateful for ButterMarsh’s perspective on the hard times.
Grateful I have been humbled by the bragging i did about a good night of sleep. Last night was...not so good.
Grateful we only have two more weeks of distance learning. Entirely unclear what I will be doing with my children to occupy them while I work a super busy job (Which should ease up later in the summer as I transition ... just not quite yet) and camps are supposedly going to be virtual if they occur at all. But I will be glad when it’s over nonetheless.
Grateful for a new day and new opportunities.
ETA: Grateful I can edit posts again! And use quick reply! And it looks...normal!