Thread: Mind Games?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:48 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Achnasheen

I'm the one that does the cleaning so I know without a doubt that it wasn't a cleaning accident. The guys who slept in the trailer last fall didn't use the kitchen it was just a place to sleep.
I guess I have just so often seen him winding people up - he had our adult daughter frustrated to the point of tears one day with his jabbing at her, and he was very obviously having fun - so it's easy for me to believe he's capable of pulling a stunt like this and he'd just think he was hilarious.
I didn't recognize his drinking as being a life-long problem, I always thought he'd one day grow up. Then I found this forum, and read stories and recognized so many of his behaviours - like drinking a 6 pack before going out to party with his friends. Like not wanting to do anything that didn't involve drinking. I thought that maybe his bullying and temper was because of his drinking. Now I don't know and I'm tired of trying to figure out what is wrong. I'm tired of feeling scared. I just want some peace.