View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:10 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful for Aly's memories of her dad. Daisy’s too. Grateful I talked to my Dad this morning and we took a little road down memory lane too. He remembers things from a long time ago, but can’t remember things from a couple minutes ago

Grateful Astro made me laugh about the corona trim. Mr F won’t let me touch his hair, and sonny boy decided he wants to continue growing his Grateful least is getting her walks in with Billie. I hope the check comes soonÂ

Grateful my Dad received his stimulus check. It will help with a few things.Â

Grateful for small and random acts of kindnessÂ

Grateful Mr F cleaned the windows. We have a lotÂ

Grateful I got out for a hike again. It was a four hour hike. I am so sore. I totally needed it mentally and it was a beautiful day and felt so connected to natureÂ

Grateful to think about the importance of finding perspective in situations every day. I was thinking about with all the stress and sadness with my a dad, he is a beautiful man and I realized there are people dealing with a parent with dementia who maybe have a more difficult relationship and circumstances. I’m adding a perspective practice to my gratitude practice.Â

Grateful to be close to completing an article for workÂ

Grateful to let go of perfection, keep things simple, do the best ai can and learn as much as I canÂ

Grateful for each of you and our shared journey and support for each other.Â