Old 04-30-2020, 12:27 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  
Cosima11

Some of the instructors from my yoga studio have been streaming classes online from their homes, so I’ve been doing that.. Yoga is still good but the more challenging classes are not the same. I find while being in a room filled with 70-80 people (of both sexes) all synchronized together... there’s magic in the air. Not sure what the natural social equivalent would be.. Preparing for war? Some sort of weird pre-mating ritual? Who knows but I was growing fond of it.
I'm driving to Vegas tomorrow though so not sure what'll become of my routines. It's surreal. When I moved to this state over 3 years ago I was basically running away from the craziness of the lifestyle, looking to find refuge with this guy I always talk about.. Now after much mayhem, things are finally going well here.. But I'm running away back to Vegas so my mental health doesn't start declining to the point it would damage the relationship again. Never in a million years could I have thought up this scenario.

A weird "coincidence" or synchronicity from the universe, is just after I was talking about the connections I've made from my job, one of the regulars (who I'd never really had in depth conversations with) messaged me a video about missing traveling. I said that's funny I'm actually going to Vegas soon, he said he might be going there too in a couple weeks.

Anyway, back on topic I understand what you mean about the addictions being intertwined. I sort of had to deal with one thing at a time but of course it’s ideal to do everything at once. What kinds of things do you feel the need to "fix" that set you off course from your diet? And how strict do you need to be with it to keep from needing to take the meds?