View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 04:47 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Lucinda2

Sorry I have been away Charon. I am working 3 people's jobs at the moment because my staff are furloughed. I have been working all hours but without much routine.

Your daughter made me smile with the Covid19#. After I posted about the eating and Venuscat had replied an article popped up on my newsfeed about people overeating in lockdown. Apparently, loads of people are at it! I am like you in that I have taken to having late-night sweet snacks (porridge with honey) and it makes me feel horrible, bloated and almost hungover like in the morning. So right off I have set myself up for a less than optimum start to the new day.

I hear you with the depression. I am a control freak and right now it feels like the whole world is spinning out of control. Funnily enough, it was thinking of you that held me together over the weekend Charon. I made what I called a 'Charon to do list'. I tidied my desk, repotted all my houseplants, waxed the doors etc. Thank you for being my inspiration! I guess like many people we are having to find new toolboxes for managing that right now. Change of routine is hard.

You are good for doing your online meetings. I keep threatening to do online stuff such as pilates but not done it yet. Maybe I should make the time.

Glad you liked the new ring!

My love to you all.