View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 05:19 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Re: 24 Hour Recovery Connections Part 483

Good morning dear friends- interesting technical glitches we seem to be having! If you avoid spaces and paragraphs I think it is easier to read.<span style="font-size: 12pt;">I woke up tired from working late but the boys were in a great mood this morning and they&nbsp; got ready quickly for their morning show so I could take a little more time to get ready for the day.I am usually off on Fridays but moving forward will be working just 5 hours in the afternoon. It will take me a while to adjust to going from 4 -5 days a week of work but I am doing what needs to be done to reach my ultimate goal of ending this toxic marriage.</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">We are in this cycle of the silent treatment now as he's been ignoring me for a week now, in my own home. I decided the other day that I've had enough. I am 99% sure I am going to ask him to find a new place by June. I deserve love and respect and someone who will not punish me for wanting to end this marriage. I am doing us both a favor here and one day he will see this.</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">Grateful to be sober through all of this.&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">I am in continual awe of the Divine Spirit and how many of my friends (there are 4 of us total) who are going through a similar 2020Vision journey. That's 4 of us who are once again, learning the lessons of boundaries, intuition and believing in our own truths and knowings. In this lesson also comes cutting out a certain someone from our lives for once and for all.</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">The Universe has shown me time and time again what I need to do and I'm finally, yes FINALLY ready to do it.</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">Not to mention the fact the the stimulus check and hazard pay my ex and I been receiving (we work for a health food store) will allow us to pay for lawyer fees and for him to move out. He may not see this gift but I sure do.</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;">Okay, off to shower and start the day with the little ones. "Homeschooling" is getting better and better as I learn how to manage both of them in separate rooms at the same time!</span><div>Much love to each and every one of you. May you be blessed with peach and understanding today.</div>